Flu can lead to serious complications and hospital visits, especially for those with an underlying condition and at greater risk from Covid-19.
Flu vaccination is the best defence against flu and is free if you are:
- 65 years or over (from 1 December, 50 years or over)
- living in a residential or nursing home
- a frontline or healthcare worker
- members of a shielding household
- a carer of an older or disabled person
- living with a long term health condition.
Ask your GP or pharmacist for your free flu jab today.
For further information on the flu vaccine look at the NHS advice here.