Thinking of getting married and looking for a venue with lots of character?
If the answer’s yes, come along to our open afternoon at Fulham Library on Saturday 13 October, from 2pm to 4pm. View the library’s wedding space, meet wedding specialists and enjoy fizz and canapés courtesy of Fait Maison.
“We’re delighted to be able to open up Fulham Library’s beautiful hall and offer couples another great venue to choose from,” said Cllr Wesley Harcourt, Cabinet Member for the Environment.
“This spectacular venue is not just for book lovers. It gives couples the chance to get married in a totally unique setting at a very reasonable price.”
About the venue
This stunning historic venue will make any couples’ wedding day memorable and special. Built in 1908, the Grade II-listed library’s hall has space for up to 120 wedding guests. The library’s well-maintained features, such as its original wooden book cabinets, provide the perfect backdrop for photographs.
Suppliers who will be attending include:
- GB Elegant Events – event coordinators/stylist
- Kelly Atwood Floral Designs
- My Wedding Fixer – wedding planner
- LGBTQ Equality Weddings – supplier listing/equality advocate
- The Stationery Garden – stationery designer
- Photo Press – bespoke printed newspapers for wedding stationary alternative
- Roshni Photography – wedding and portrait photographer
- Cards by Kate – wedding cards
- Fait Maison – caterer
- Crown Cakery – cake designer
- H&F Weddings
Located in Fulham Road, the stunning venue is close to Parsons Green tube station and is easily accessible by road. For more information on the venue visit www.lbhf.gov.uk/weddings, call 020 8753 3877 or email email@example.com.
Want to read more news stories like this? Subscribe to our weekly e-news bulletin.
By sending us a comment, you are agreeing to our publishing policy.