If you’re getting excited about the Royal wedding then you’re not alone.
Hammersmith & Fulham residents are holding street parties across the borough to celebrate Meghan Markle and Prince Harry tying-the-knot on Saturday.
The ceremony takes place at noon at St George’s Chapel in the grounds of Windsor Castle. Thousands are expected to line the route of their procession.
If you’re among the many who would much rather celebrate with your neighbours in Hammersmith & Fulham, then why not join one of the nine parties across the borough?
They will be held in:
- Aldbourne Road, Shepherds Bush
- Aldensley Road, Hammersmith
- Aynhoe Road, West Kensington, between Blythe Road and Souldern Road
- Chaldon Road, Fulham
- Elthiron Road, Fulham, between Basuto Road and Delvino Road
- Marco Road, Hammersmith
- Skelwith Road, Hammersmith
- Starfield Road, Shepherds Bush
- Sterndale Road, West Kensington
Even if you’re not a fan of the royals, it’s a great excuse to get among your community and get to know your neighbours.
Want to read more news stories like this? Subscribe to our weekly e-news bulletin.
By sending us a comment, you are agreeing to our publishing policy.