Sport and physical activity strategy 2017-2021
Download the Sport and Physical Activity Strategy 2017-2021 (pdf 977KB).
This strategy document has been written to provide an overview of sport and physical activity in Hammersmith & Fulham - highlighting the current sport and leisure facilities, health issues linked to physical inactivity, and to produce themes that will be key areas to improve over the next five years.
Within the strategy document there are references to other influential strategies and reports:
- LBHF Cycle Strategy
- LBHF Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2016-2021
- Shared Services Physical Activity JSNA (2014)
- Shared Services Annual Public Health Report 2015-16: Sitting is the new smoking
- London Sport Insight Portal
- London Sport strategy, Blueprint for a Physically Active Sporting City
- Sport England strategy, Towards an Active Nation 2016-2021
- H.M. Government, Sporting Future: A New Strategy for An Active Nation (2015)
- Everybody active, every day: Public Health England (2014)
If you are keen to be involved in discussions about the strategy and related areas then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.