Linford Christie Outdoor Sports Centre
Athletics, football and rugby are among the sports on offer at the centre, which is White City, on Artillery Way, Off Du Cane Road, Wormwood Scrubs, London, W12 ODF.
- 020 8753 4103 (bookings)
- 020 8762 9524 (office)
Christmas and New Year
- Monday 24 Dec - closed
- Tuesday 25 Dec - closed
- Wednesday 26 Dec - closed
- Thursday 27 Dec - open as normal
- Friday 28, Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 Dec - 9am to 3.30pm
- Monday 31 Dec - closed
- Tuesday 1 Jan - closed
Normal opening times
- Monday to Thursday, 9am to 10pm*
- Friday, 9am to 9pm*
- Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 6pm
*As of Monday 18 September 2017, the centre is closed to the public between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday during school term time. This arrangement is temporary. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
- 11-a-side all-weather football/hockey pitch
- five-a-side all-weather football pitches
- all-weather eight-lane 400-metre track
- two eight-lane 100-metre straights
- athletic field areas, including long jump, triple jump, pole vault, high jump, shot put, discus and hammer
- elevated spectator stand
- male and female changing rooms with showers and toilets (no lockers)
- floodlit training facilities
- baseball batting cages
The stadium is the home of Thames Valley Harriers Athletics Club. Football, Gaelic football and youth baseball are played on Wormwood Scrubs and teams use the stadium’s facilities.
If you want to know more about the clubs based at the stadium or are interested in joining please visit their websites:
- PHC Chiswick Hockey Club
- Thames Valley Harriers
- London Baseball League for boys aged five to 13 and girls aged five to 15
- Athletics – field and track
- Football, Gaelic football and baseball on Wormwood Scrubs. See sports bookings for details.