Linford Christie Outdoor Sports Centre
Athletics, baseball and football are among the sports on offer at the centre which is in White City on Artillery Way, off Du Cane Road, Wormwood Scrubs, London W12 0DF.
Information on this page
- Monday to Thursday, 9am to 10pm
- Friday, 9am to 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 6pm
The stadium is closed over the Christmas and Easter bank holiday periods.
Football and athletics facilities are available year round. Baseball cages are available throughout the summer.
If you want to make a block booking, please contact us.
You can book an individual track at the stadium, £70.90 per hour.
You can book a batting cage at the stadium, from £17.55 per hour.
You can book all-weather (AstroTurf) 11-a-side and 5-a-side pitches.
Other facilities at the stadium
- athletic field areas, including long jump, triple jump, pole vault, high jump, shot put, discus and hammer
- elevated spectator stand
- male and female changing rooms with showers and toilets (no lockers)
- floodlit training facilities.
The stadium toilets are open for use by the public during stadium opening hours and outside of pre-planned events.
The stadium is the home of Thames Valley Harriers Athletics Club.
Football, Gaelic football and youth baseball are played on Wormwood Scrubs and teams use the stadium’s facilities.
If you want to know more about the clubs based at the stadium or are interested in joining please visit their websites:
- London Baseball League for boys aged five to 13 and girls aged five to 15
- PHC Chiswick Hockey Club
- Thames Valley Harriers.
Please contact us if you have any queries.
- 020 8748 3020 (sports bookings)
- 020 8762 9524 (stadium office)
Opening hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (except bank holidays).