Duty planner advice service
We operate planning advice telephone service through which you can get informal advice on some planning issues.
If you can't find the information you need on our website please call 020 8753 1081. One of our officers (a duty planner) will try and help you. If they can't, they will take contact details from you and we will call you back within two working days.
The duty planner will be able to help you by:
- explaining our planning policies
- giving general advice on permitted development rights
- explaining planning applications
The duty planner will not be available to:
- discuss with applicants or agents the technical merits of current applications, recently refused applications or appeals
- give any form of pre-application advice
- decide minor amendments to planning permissions
- give written advice
Any advice given by the duty planner does not indicate a formal decision by the council. Any views or opinions expressed are given in good faith and to the best of our ability. The opinions are without prejudice to the formal consideration of any planning application.