Pay for parking using your mobile phone
All parking zones in H&F now have pay by phone parking.
Please see parking zones times and charges for more information and map of zones.
What are the benefits?
- register once and use the service to pay for future parking sessions
- no need to find change for parking ticket machines
- quick and easy to use
- simple, secure payment – from wherever you are
- optional expiry reminders before your parking runs out
- extend your parking without returning to your car
- Smartphone users can use an app or use the mobile web - visit the RingGo help centre
Can I still pay by cash?
We are upgrading all our parking machines to take contactless and card payment. Fifty pay and display machines in our town centres will continue to accept coins.
With cashless parking, you can choose to receive reminder texts for a charge of 20p so that you always know when your parking session is about to end. You no longer need to hurry back to your vehicle as you can use your mobile phone to top up from wherever you are.
Or you can register by calling 020 3292 9230.
When you phone for the first time, you will be asked:
- your vehicle registration number
- your payment card details
- the five digit location code of the bay you are parked in (there is a different number for each on-street parking area and this number is clearly displayed on signs).
Once registered, you will receive a text with your username and password. Use these details to logon to the client pages.
It costs the same as using a pay & display machine, and there is no service charge for setting up or extending a parking session. The optional reminder and confirmation texts cost 20p per text plus standard network charges.
- call 020 3292 9230
- use an iPhone, Android or mobile phone with internet access
- online at the RinGo website
- when you first register, you can choose to pay by using one of the following credit or debit cards: Visa or MasterCard. (American Express, Diners Club and JCB cards are not accepted)
- You can view your parking history, including the charges, from your customer pages via the cashless parking website.
The five digit location code will be clearly displayed on the timeplate/sign post for that parking bay. The code can be found on the sides of the ticket machines.
Cashless parking bays operate in exactly the same way as pay & display bays. Charges apply during the normal controlled hours. These are clearly marked on zone entry signs and parking bay timeplates.
No. As with pay and display machines, payment is made upfront for parking and cannot be refunded.
You should check the time plate for that space to find out what the maximum stay for parking is.
Our officers make an electronic check of the vehicle’s registration using their hand held devices.
The conditions of use for parking in a shared use bay are displayed on the nearest parking ticket machine.