We try to make sure our web site is accessible and easy to use for everyone - whatever browser you use, your visual abilities, or your internet experience.
To make our site useable and accessible...
- it's compatible with most screen reading software
- it can be navigated using just the keyboard - using the tab key to jump from link to link or shift + tab to go backwards.
- it uses web safe colours and accessible fonts
- we've tried to use plain English
- it has been tested in a variety of browsers including and later than, Internet Explorer 9*, Chrome 46, Opera, Firefox 42 and Safari S9
- we've 'optimised' our search results to try to make it easy for you to find what you want using the search box in the header
- you can change the font size using your browser's settings. Usually this is via a Tools, Options or View menu, depending on your browser
- we've ensured that all images and buttons have alternative text equivalents, so if you cannot see the images, you can still use the site.
*We’re sorry you will need Internet Explorer 11 to use our online payment system for some of our invoices - if you have an older web browser, please upgrade and try again.
Does it work for you?
Are we succeeding? We'd welcome any feedback about whether you've found our site easy to use, or not. Please email us at email@example.com.
Internet accessibility help
The BBC provide comprehensive guides to enabling computer users to make the most of the internet whatever their ability or disability. See My Web My Way on the BBC website
This site uses PDF (Adobe Acrobat) file format for the publication of large and complex documents.
To view and print PDF files, you must have Adobe® Reader installed. Click this link to download the software.
Accessibility and technical standards
This website conforms to the Guidelines for UK government websites, it supports the Worldwide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0, Level A, to ensure a web accessibility standard has been achieved and is maintained.
For more information see: