Avonmore library and neighbourhood centre
This shared facility includes the library and Citizens Advice office. The self-service library resource is delivered by Citizens Advice H&F and enhances the provision beyond our four main libraries.
- free wi-fi
- self-service library / limited study space
- books / reference books / large print / children’s books
- photocopying and printing
- PC with internet access and selected Microsoft Office applications (1 hour free daily use for library members)
- newspapers and magazines
- fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities
- Citizens Advice Information Hub to learn about your rights
- free 1-to-1 computer skills training sessions. To make an appointment or find out more, please email: TechTalk@cahf.org.uk or drop in and ask for more details
- community events.
- Monday to Friday - 10am to 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday - closed
Citizens Advice offer free, impartial, confidential advice on benefits, housing, debt, employment etc. The hub is open for drop-ins Monday and Wednesday - 10am to 1pm, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - 10am to 4.30pm. The Citizens Advice Hub is closed at lunchtime, 1pm to 2pm.
Also, please ask for information about our digital skills, ESOL and befriending groups or email email@example.com
All our libraries are closed on bank holidays.
020 3137 6291
North End Crescent
Accessibility: Disabled access