Avonmore library and neighbourhood centre
This shared facility includes the library and Citizens Advice office. The self-service library resource is delivered by Citizens Advice H&F and enhances the provision beyond our four main libraries.
- free wi-fi
- self-service library / limited study space
- books / reference books / large print / children’s books
- photocopying and printing
- PC with internet access and selected Microsoft Office applications (1 hour free daily use for library members)
- newspapers and magazines
- fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities
- Citizens Advice Information Hub to learn about your rights
- free 1-to-1 computer skills training sessions. To make an appointment or find out more, please email: TechTalk@cahf.org.uk or drop in and ask for more details
- community events.
The library is currently closed due to coronavirus.
Our normal opening hours are:
- Sunday Closed
- Monday 10am - 5pm
- Tuesday 10am - 5pm
- Wednesday 10am - 5pm
- Thursday 10am - 5pm
- Friday 10am - 5pm
- Saturday Closed
- All our libraries are closed on bank holidays.
020 3137 6291
North End Crescent
Accessibility: Disabled access