Avonmore library and neighbourhood centre
This shared facility includes the library, Citizens Advice office and London Irish Care (basement). The self-service library resource is delivered by Citizens Advice H&F and enhances the provision beyond our four main libraries.
- Free wi-fi
- Self-service library / limited study space
- Books / Reference books / Large print / Children’s books
- Photocopying & printing
- PC with internet access and selected Microsoft Office applications (1 hour free daily use for library members).
- Newspapers and magazines
- Fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities
- Citizens Advice Information Hub to learn about your rights
- Free 1-to-1 computer skills training sessions. To make an appointment or find out more, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in and ask for more details
- Community events.
Monday 10am - 5pm
Tuesday 10am - 5pm
Wednesday 10am - 5pm
Thursday 10am - 5pm
Friday 10am - 5pm
All our libraries close on Bank Holidays
020 3137 6291
North End Crescent
Accessibility: Disabled access