Avonmore library and neighbourhood centre
This shared facility includes the library, Citizens Advice office and London Irish Care (basement). The self-service library resource is delivered by Citizens Advice H&F and enhances the provision beyond our four main libraries.
- Free wi-fi
- Self-service library / limited study space
- Books / Reference books / Large print / Children’s books
- Photocopying & printing
- PC with internet access and selected Microsoft Office applications (1 hour free daily use for library members).
- Newspapers and magazines
- Fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities
- Citizens Advice Information Hub to learn about your rights
- Free 1-to-1 computer skills training sessions. To make an appointment or find out more, please email: email@example.com or drop in and ask for more details
- Community events.
Christmas and New Year opening hours: Avonmore Library will be closed from 5pm on Friday 22 December to 10am on Tuesday 2 January 2018.
Monday 10am - 5pm
Tuesday 10am - 5pm
Wednesday 10am - 5pm
Thursday 10am - 5pm
Friday 10am - 5pm
All our libraries close on Bank Holidays
Planned closure dates for 2018:
Thursday 25 January: Our Annual General Meeting will be held in the library space from 3pm to 5pm on Thursday 25 January, all public are welcome. We will be closed from 12noon to 3pm to set up.
Wednesday 7 February: Our Service Meeting is on Wednesday 7 February and we will be closed from 10am to 2pm.
020 3137 6291
North End Crescent
Accessibility: Disabled access