Volunteer Work Placement scheme
Our Volunteer Work Placement scheme opens up opportunities to residents who are disabled, long-term unemployed or returning to work after childcare to develop their skills and work experience.
We welcome applications from unemployed Hammersmith & Fulham residents who:
- need basic work experience to improve confidence and motivation
- need to develop workplace skills and experience to enable them to progress onto further training leading towards employment goals
- have shown a commitment to finding work but need practical work experience to back up training and/or qualifications
- have recently been made redundant and want to keep their experience and skills up-to-date while applying for new employment
- are aged 16+ (there is no maximum age limit to participate in the scheme).
How to apply
- live in Hammersmith & Fulham
- fill in the volunteer application form. We only accept CVs if accompanied by a completed application form
- show how a work placement can support you to meet your employment or personal goals. We will match you to work placements which match your skills.
To apply for the volunteer work placement scheme contact Volunteering@lbhf.gov.uk.