Employer support and services
WorkZone can advertise your vacancies across our networks, including our social media pages, the WorkZone website, partner organisations and in local council buildings as well as to our candidate mailing list. WorkZone can pre-screen candidates for you and match candidates against the essential and desirable qualities your organisation is looking for.
WorkZone brings local opportunities and local people together.
How can WorkZone help you?
- Advertise your vacancies through various channels and increase visibility for your vacancies
- Screen and match candidates that meet your requirements
- A dedicated Relationship Manager, so you always have one named point of contact
- Support for your organisation to access apprenticeships
- Access to upskilling opportunities for your staff
- A relationship led by you, tailored to your needs and requirements
Partner with us
H&F Council works with a range of partner organisations to support residents employment, skills and training needs.
If you are an organisation that provides support to residents in H&F and would like to find out more about joining our partner mailing list or working with the council on supporting residents with employment or training support please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you sign up to our partner mailing list, you will receive a weekly mail shot of opportunities and able to refer candidates over.
- Action on Disability
- Shaw Trust
- Young H&F Foundation
For more information or to advertise an opportunity please email email@example.com
Instagram - @workzoneonline
Twitter - @WorkZoneOnline