Employer support and services
H&F Works can advertise your vacancies across our networks, including our social media pages, the H&F Works website, partner organisations and in local council buildings as well as to our candidate mailing list. We can pre-screen candidates for you and match candidates against the essential and desirable qualities your organisation is looking for.
H&F Works brings local opportunities and local people together.
How can H&F Works help you?
- Advertise your vacancies through various channels and increase visibility for your vacancies
- Screen and match candidates that meet your requirements
- A dedicated Relationship Manager, so you always have one named point of contact
- Support for your organisation to access apprenticeships
- Access to upskilling opportunities for your staff
- A relationship led by you, tailored to your needs and requirements
Partner with us
H&F Council works with a range of partner organisations to support residents employment, skills and training needs.
If you are an organisation that provides support to residents in H&F and would like to find out more about joining our partner mailing list or working with the council on supporting residents with employment or training support please contact H&F Works
If you sign up to our partner mailing list, you will receive a weekly mail shot of opportunities and able to refer candidates over.
- Action on Disability
- Shaw Trust
- Young H&F Foundation
Contact H&F Works
For more information or to advertise an opportunity, please contact H&F Works