We work with leaseholders at leasehold forums to discuss service delivery and costs and improve performance.
The forums consider all aspects of the landlord’s leasehold functions and services in the borough and makes recommendations to the landlord and to the council’s cabinet member for housing.
- meetings are held twice a year in February and October in three parts of the borough
- open membership to all council housing leaseholders and freeholders paying service charges
- attend as and when you can
- each forum meeting lasts up to two hours and you can discuss issues that directly impact on you with any of the officers by attending the drop in session. This takes place an hour before the main meeting.
- Hammersmith Leasehold Forum Meeting Papers - 13 Oct 2020, 6.30pm to 8pm, Cllr Lisa Homan
- Fulham North Leasehold Forum Meeting Papers 20 Oct 2020, 6.30pm to 8pm, Cllr Ben Coleman
Further information to follow soon.
Leasehold surgery sessions are held from 6pm to 7pm before each forum.
Last forum meetings
Sign up to get involved with your leasehold forum or other resident involvement groups.
About your leasehold forums:
- Resident Involvement Team
- 020 8753 6652
For all leasehold questions:
- 0800 840 4501 from landlines
- 020 8753 4500 from mobiles