Fire Safety Plus Residents’ Advisory Group
The Fire Safety Plus Residents’ Advisory Group (FRAG) is being set up at the request of the leader of the council, Cllr Stephen Cowan, following the tragedy at Grenfell Tower to ensure residents are at the heart of our fire Safety Plus strategy. Your input into the group will help to inform how the £20m package of Fire Safety Plus measures will be rolled out, benefitting all council housing residents.
What will the Fire Safety Plus Residents’ Advisory Group (FRAG) do?
- Advise and make recommendations on the delivery of the Fire Safety Plus Programme.
- Prioritise Fire Safety Plus projects in line with legal compliance responsibilities.
- Incorporate residents' views and involve residents in the planning for the Fire Safety Plus programme and its delivery.
- Provide effective communication of the Fire Safety Plus Programme and develop training and education to accompany it.
- Create policy that ensures the continuation of Fire Safety within the council's housing stock as a future priority.
We need your help!
The group is looking to hear from tenants from the south of the borough. If your home is managed by Pinnacle Housing Management, then we would love to hear from you.
For more information, please contact the Resident Involvement Team on 020 8753 6652 or email email@example.com.