The fire and building safety residents group work closely with us on all aspects of fire and building safety and compliance, including work to deliver the fire safety plus programme.
The aims of the group are to:
- advise and make recommendations on the delivery of the fire safety plus programme
- prioritise fire safety plus projects in line with legal compliance responsibilities
- incorporate residents' views and involve residents in the planning for the fire safety plus programme and its delivery
- provide effective communication of the fire safety plus programme and develop training and education to accompany it
- create policies that ensure the continuation of fire safety and building safety within our housing stock.
For more information view the fire and building safety residents group terms of reference.
Interested in joining us?
Sign up to get involved with the fire and building safety residents’ group or other resident involvement groups.
Get Involved Hub
Group members can view meeting minutes, presentations and group discussion chats on the Get Involved Hub - fire and building safety forum.
Contact the resident involvement team on 020 8753 6652 or email GetInvolved@lbhf.gov.uk