Estate services working group
The estate services working group plays a major part in improving the caretaking, cleaning and grounds maintenance services that residents see on a daily basis in their communities.
Help us to work in partnership with our contractors to improve and develop the standards of cleaning, caretaking and grounds management.
The aims of the group are to:
- monitor the performance of cleaning services, grounds maintenance, communal repairs, and housing management
- provide recommendations for improvements
- promote better joint working and communications between service providers
- develop and improve the estate inspection process
- provide an opportunity for tenants and leaseholders to challenge and question council officers and contractors to make sure estate services are of the highest standard.
- 8 meetings a year, usually held at 3 Shortlands in Hammersmith.
- You will be asked to become a member of the group and make a commitment of at least 12 months.
- You need to be able to spare at least 3 hours per month, 8 times a year.
If you'd like to know more, please see our estate services working group fact sheet (pdf 1MB) and the ESWG terms of reference for more detailed information.
Interested in joining us?
Resident Involvement Team:
020 8753 6652