Disabled Residents Housing Strategy Implementation Group (DRHSIG)
We want to work in co-production with Disabled people to make our housing better. Help us to make sure that Disabled residents and the people that support them have a strong voice.
Through our work with Disabled people, we are committed to "Nothing About Disabled People Without Disabled People".
The aims of the Disabled Residents Housing Strategy Implementation Group are to:
- monitor and review the council’s approach to the allocation of resources for Disabled council housing residents
- influence policy making and procedures around how we work with Disabled council housing residents
- ensure accountability, transparency, and value for money in terms of reviewing funding for the provision of facilities and services to Disabled residents.
For more information view the terms of reference.
- Meetings usually held online 10 times a year using Zoom.
- You will be asked to become a member of a group and make a commitment of at least 12 months.
- You need to be able to spare at least 3 hours per quarter.
Interested in joining us?
If you’d like to work with us to shape housing services, agree policies and make decisions, please let us know!
Get Involved Hub
DRHG members can view meeting minutes, presentations and group discussion chats on the Get Involved Hub - DRHG forum.
Contact the resident involvement team on 020 8753 6652 or email GetInvolved@lbhf.gov.uk