Disabled residents housing group (DRHG)
We want to work in coproduction with Disabled people to make our housing better. Help us to make sure that Disabled residents and the people that support them have a strong voice. Through its work with Disabled people, the council is committed to "Nothing About Disabled People Without Disabled People".
The aims of the Disabled residents housing group are to:
- monitor and review the council’s approach to the allocation of resources for Disabled council housing residents
- influence policy making and procedures around how we work with Disabled council housing residents
- ensure accountability, transparency, and value for money in terms of reviewing funding for the provision of facilities and services to Disabled residents.
- Quarterly meetings usually held at Shortlands.
- You will be asked to become a member of a group and make a commitment of at least 12 months.
- You need to be able to spare at least 3 hours per quarter.
Interested in joining us?
If you’d like to work with us to shape housing services, agree policies and make decisions, please let us know!
Contact the resident involvement team
Resident Involvement Team:
020 8753 6652