All you need to know
- You don't have to live in the borough but prices are lower for borough residents.
- For H&F residents, there's also a 10% discount for pensioners and a 25% discount for Blue Badge holders. If both discounts apply, you get whichever discount is greater
- You can use the garage for general storage or for storing a car or motorcycle(s).
- You can pay the garage rent monthly via direct debit or standing order.
- We’ll need an advanced payment when you sign up and you must keep the garage account in credit to continue using it. We’ll discuss this in more detail during the sign-up process.
- You can end your licence at any time by giving us 7 days’ notice.
- Rent for garages varies. You will be advised of the rent when you receive an offer. Non council tenants and leaseholders are subject to VAT.
Why choose one of our garages?
- Our garages are competitively priced.
- We don’t ask you to commit to fixed rental periods.
- You can access your garage 24/7.
- Only you will hold the keys to the garage.
- You may benefit from reduced insurance premiums by garaging your car.
Apply for a garage