Help with drug or alcohol addiction

If you’re having problems with drinking, drug use or addiction, or you’re worried about someone else’s drug or alcohol use, there are many ways to get help and support.

The Recovery and Wellbeing Network is run by Turning Point and Blenheim, and offers advice and support for substance misuse issues for anyone aged over 18. 

Contact them on:

0330 303 8080

The Alcohol service run by CGL offers advice and support for those with issues around alcohol misuse for anyone aged over 18. 

Contact them on:

0800 014 7440

GPs, family members, carers and friends, or any other agency, such as social services, can refer someone into the service.

The Club Drug Clinic is run by CNWL. This clinic is at 69 Warwick Road, SW5. Their highly specialist team includes specialist addiction doctors and psychologists, nurses, counsellors and peer mentors with 'lived experience'. The Club Drug Clinic is an innovative service for adult clubbers and LGBT people who have developed problems with a range of `club drugs'. 

Contact them on:

020 3315 6111 

Feeding back on local services

If you're not happy with a response from the Complaints and Feedback team and want to take the matter further then contact the Tri-Borough Substance Misuse and Offender Health Commissioning Team: 

020 7641 4666

There's also the People First website for information on alcohol and substance abuse including:

  • how to recognise when someone has a problem
  • organisations offering help with addiction
  • how to get help with mental health issues associated with drug and alcohol use.
Want to stay connected with H&F? Sign-up to the council