An in-year admission is when you apply to a school outside the normal admissions round and at a time when your child should already be attending school.
You would normally be making an in-year application if you have recently moved, you have arrived from another country or you want to transfer your child to another school.
If your child is already in school and you are thinking about a transfer to another school, you will need to be aware that many schools will already be full. It is advised that you avoid changing school when your child is in Year 6 of primary school or Year 10 or 11 of secondary school. This is an important time in your child’s education so you should only consider moving school if there is very good reason to do so.
How to apply
You can apply to us for schools located in Hammersmith & Fulham. For some schools you will need to apply direct. These will be listed in the guidance notes below.
Secondary in-year admissions
- Secondary guidance notes (pdf 536KB)
- Secondary in-year admissions application printable form (pdf 578KB)
- Secondary in-year admissions application fillable electronic form (pdf 95KB)
Primary in-year admissions
- Primary guidance notes (pdf 531KB)
- Primary in-year application printable form (pdf 579KB)
- Primary in-year admission application fillable electronic form (pdf 95KB)
For the best results please take the following steps:
- Download the form you want to use.
- Use Adobe Acrobat or the equivalent on your computer to complete the electronic pdf form on your computer.
- If you use the printable form please fill it out and scan it in.
- Send your completed form to email@example.com