Any changes to school admission arrangements must be consulted on for at least six weeks before they can be made.
Decisions about admissions for community schools are made by the council. For academies and voluntary aided (church) schools, decisions are made by the governing body. Once a decision has been made the arrangements are considered as ‘determined’.
Admission arrangements must be determined by 28 February and published for public viewing by 15 March 2023.
Community schools' determined arrangements
These schools are: Addison, Avonmore, Brackenbury, Flora Gardens, Kenmont, Melcombe, Miles Coverdale, Old Oak, Sir John Lillie, Normand Croft, Wendell Park and Wormholt Park.
Determined arrangements for church schools and academies
Each school's admission arrangement is available on their website. Please follow the links below to view the arrangements. If the policy is not available on their site by the end of March, contact the school direct.
- All Saints CE Primary School
- Ark Bentworth Primary Academy
- Ark Conway Primary Academy
- Ark White City Primary Academy
- Earl's Court Free Primary School
- Fulham Bilingual Primary School
- Fulham Primary School
- Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School
- Greenside Primary School
- Holy Cross Catholic Primary School
- John Betts Primary School
- Langford Primary Academy
- Larmenier & Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
- Queen's Manor Primary School
- St Augustine's Catholic Primary School
- St John XXIII Catholic Primary School
- St John's Walham Green CE Primary School
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School
- St Paul's CE Primary School
- St Peter's CE Primary School
- St Stephen's CE Primary School
- St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School
- Sulivan Primary Academy
- Thomas's Academy
- West London Free School Primary
- Ark Burlington Danes Academy
- Fulham Boys' School
- Fulham Cross Academy
- Fulham Cross Girls' School
- Hammersmith Academy
- Hurlingham Academy
- Lady Margaret School
- London Oratory School
- Phoenix Academy
- Sacred Heart High School
- West London Free School
The pan-London coordinated schemes 2024-25
Applications to all state primary and secondary schools across London and surrounding counties are coordinated by the pan-London admissions system.
Objections or complaint
Any person or body who considers that any maintained school or academy's arrangements are unlawful, or not in compliance with the School Admissions Code or relevant law relating to admissions, can make an objection to the Schools Adjudicator. Further information about how to object to the Schools Adjudicator is available on the GOV.UK website.
The deadline for making objections about 2024-25 arrangements was 15 May 2023.