Determined admission arrangements 2023 to 2024
Any changes to school admission arrangements (policy) must be consulted on for at least six weeks between 1 October and 31 January, before they can be made.
Decisions about admission for community schools are made by the council. For academies and voluntary aided (church) schools, decisions are made by the governing bodies. Once a decision has been made, the arrangements are considered as 'determined'.
Admission arrangements are required to be determined by 28 February and published for public viewing by 15 March.
Arrangements for schools following a period of consultation
Admission policies 2023 to 2024
- Hammersmith & Fulham community schools (primary) (pdf 227KB)
These are: Addison, Avonmore, Brackenbury, Flora Gardens, Kenmont, Melcombe, Miles Coverdale, Old Oak, Sir John Lillie, Normand Croft, Wendell Park and Wormholt Park
- All Saints' Church of England Primary School (pdf 240KB)
- Ark Burlington Danes Academy (secondary) (pdf 353KB)
- Fulham Bilingual (pdf 107KB)
- Fulham Boys' School (pdf 293KB)
- Fulham Cross Academy Trust
- Holy Cross Catholic Primary School (pdf 120KB)
- Hurlingham Academy (pdf 282KB)
- Lady Margaret School (pdf 186KB) | Lady Margaret School supplementary information form (pdf 272KB)
- Larmenier & Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School (pdf 306KB) | Larmenier & Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School supplementary information form (pdf 306KB)
- London Oratory School (pdf 106KB) | London Oratory School supplementary information form (pdf 113KB)
- Phoenix Academy (pdf 782KB)
- Sacred Heart High School (pdf 239KB)
- West London Free School (pdf 199KB)