Children's rights service
This is for all children and young people who are in the care of Hammersmith & Fulham or Westminster social services.
Our job is to tell children about their rights, make sure they are treated fairly and help them use the complaints service if they need to.
Who can use the service?
The service is for anyone under 21 who gets help from social services. We work with children and young people who live in children’s homes or in foster care and those in boarding schools, hospitals and secure units.
How can this service help me?
- tell you about your rights
- give information and advice
- help you make complaints about social services if you think you have been treated unfairly or are unhappy about a decision
- come to important meetings with you
- make sure your opinions are listened to by the people who make decisions in social services
How do I find out more?
The freephone number for children and young people is 0808 523 5844.
If you have any questions about the Children’s rights service contact us at the address below. We are open 10am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Children’s rights service
22 Exhibition Close