Filming fees and notice periods
Fees to process filming applications
We charge a standard admin fee of £86.10 plus a notice of no objection fee.
Student fees are only applicable if the applicant can provide evidence of student status, such as student identification and a letter from their course leader confirming that their shoot is related to the course.
For locations such as council owned or looked after properties, prices are based on a tiered structure. Please enquire with the film office for quotes.
All fees and charges inclusive of VAT at 20% unless stated otherwise.
- Cancellation fee - £88.10
- Late applications (submitted with less than 10 working days notice) - £88.10 per hour
- Officer time and site visits - £88.10 per hour.
- Officer out of hours (before 8am and after 6pm) - £111.10 per hour
Filming and photography in parks
You must apply for a permit to film in any park or on a open space around Hammersmith & Fulham.
- All parks and open spaces - £179.20 per hour
Notice of no objection fees
A notice of no objection is required for filming or photography around Hammersmith & Fulham if your cast and crew is larger than five people, or any of your equipment is not hand held.
- Students and charities (up to 10 people) - £17
- Small cast and crew (up to 10 people) - £26
- Medium cast and crew (11 to 24 people) - £44
- Large cast and crew (25 or more people) - £89.05
- 5 metre parking space bay - £44 a day per bay
- Temporary traffic orders (road closures) - £2,420
- We require a minimum of 10 working days to process a standard application.
- A minimum of 20 working days is required for large shoot applications.
- Notice periods for parking bays range from 8 days to four weeks.
- A minimum of 6 weeks notice is required for road closures.
- A minimum of 10 working days is required for any highway permits such as cranes, cherry pickers, hoarding, scaffolding etc.