Filming fees and notice periods
We charge fees to process filming applications. This is to cover our administration costs. You can pay by credit or debit card. We don't accept American Express cards.
Notice of no objection
A notice of no objection is required for filming or photography around Hammersmith & Fulham if your cast and crew is larger than five people, or any of your equipment is not hand held.
Fees to process filming applications
We charge a standard admin fee of £81 plus an application fee - see table Application fees for filming requests.
Student fees are only applicable if the applicant can provide evidence of student status, such as student identification and a letter from their course leader confirming that their shoot is related to the course.
|Cast and crew size size||Fee|
|Students and charities (up to 10 people)||£15.55|
|Small cast and crew (up to 10 people)||£25.95|
|Medium cast and crew (11 to 24 people)||£42.05|
|Large cast and crew (25 or more people)||£84.15|
We charge £83.10 for:
- applications submitted with less than 10 working days notice
- officer time and site visits - this is per hour.
We also charge £40 a day per 5 metre parking space bay.
You must apply for a permit to film in any park or on a open space around Hammersmith & Fulham.
There is a minimum fee of £270.65 for the first hour.
|Bishop's Park, Ravenscourt Park and Wormood Scrubs||£168.80 per hour|
|All other parks and open spaces||£137.10 per hour|
For locations such as council owned or looked after properties, prices are based on a tiered structure. Please enquire with the film office for quotes.
- We require a minimum of 10 working days to process a standard application.
- A minimum of 20 working days is required for large shoot applications.
- Notice periods for parking bays range from 8 days to four weeks.
- A minimum of 6 weeks notice is required for road closures.