H&F Brilliant Business Awards
H&F Brilliant Business Awards shine a light on businesses in H&F.
The 2018 winners were announced at a glittering gala ceremony on 7 November at Hammersmith Town Hall.
Congratulations to all the winners and all the businesses who made the shortlists.
- Best Creative Business – Space City (highly commended, Gina’s Cakes)
- Best Creative/Media Start-up – Glue Studio
- Best Cultural or Arts Business – HF ArtsFest (highly commended, Lyric Hammersmith)
- Best Customer Service – Merci Maman
- The Green Business Award – Lyric Hammersmith
- Best Independent High Street Business – Genesis (highly commended, Efficient Stationers)
- Best New Business – Boom Cycle
- Outstanding Entrepreneur of the Year – Beatrice de Montille of Merci Maman (highly commended, Lavinia Cavolio of Lavolio)
- Best Place to Drink – The Albertine
- Best Place to Eat – Macbeth Community Cafe
- Best Small Business – CyLon
- Best Social Enterprise – We Coproduce (highly commended, TASTE)
- Best Technology Start-up – CyLon
- Best Fulham Business – Playdays Parties
- Best Hammersmith Business – Lumi Power Yoga
- Best Shepherds Bush Business – Dels
- Best Creative Business
- Best Creative/Media Start-Up – NEW
- Best Cultural or Arts Business
- Best Customer Service
- The Green Business Award – NEW
- Best Independent High Street Business – NEW
- Best New Business
- Outstanding Entrepreneur of the Year – NEW
- Best Place to Drink
- Best Place to Eat
- Best Small Business (employing 10 people or less)
- Best Social Enterprise
- Best Technology Start-up – NEW
Use the awards social media channels to raise your business profile, network online and connect with other local businesses.
Email Nicki.Burgess@lbhf.gov.uk or call 020 8753 5695.
Visit the H&F Brilliant Business Awards website.