H&F Brilliant Business Awards
H&F Brilliant Business Awards 2019 now open for entries
Shine a light on your business and enter the H&F Brilliant Business Awards.
Simple and free to enter, the prestigious Brilliant Business Awards are the highlight of the business year in Hammersmith & Fulham. They not only acknowledge business success and achievement – shortlisted and winning businesses also say they help attract customers and help you grow your business.
They’ve been described by past winners as ‘an inspiration to other parts of London to recognise hard work and entrepreneurship’.
The awards are open to all businesses and organisations in Hammersmith & Fulham and we’re looking for potential Oscar-winning businesses, organisations, entrepreneurs and social enterprises – and that could be you.
Enter your business into up to two of the categories here and increase your chances of winning an award.
- Best Community Focussed Business or Social Enterprise – NEW
- Best Creative Business
- Best Cultural or Arts Business (including visitor attractions, galleries, theatres and theatre groups, arts organisations, borough events)
- Best Customer Service
- Most Inclusive Employer – NEW
- Best Place to Drink (including cafes, pubs, bars and juice bars)
- Best Place to Eat (including restaurants, cafes, pubs, street food traders)
- Outstanding Entrepreneur of the Year
- Best Independent Business on the High Street (including shops, street traders, estate agents, dentists, optometrists, hair dressers, beauty parlours and more)
- Best Small Business (employing between 10 and 50 people)
- Best Micro or Nano Business or Sole Trader (employing between one and 10 people) – NEW
- Best Night Time Economy Business – NEW
- Best Technology Start-Up
An expert panel of judges will then draw up a shortlist and decide who earns the glittering gong at the gala presentation on Thursday 21 November at Olympia London.
Entries close on Friday 25 October.
Get residents, shoppers and workers in the borough to nominate you as their favourite business in Fulham, Hammersmith and Shepherds Bush.
There is no application process – just encourage your customers to say you're the best! Promote the awards in store and online and ask people to nominate you at the awards website. Each nomination counts as a vote.
Closing date for public nominations is Sunday 10 November.
• Best Fulham Business
• Best Hammersmith Business
• Best Shepherds Bush Business
The five businesses with the most votes in each category will be invited to the gala presentation on Thursday 21 November at Olympia London, with the winner being the one who gets the most – it’s that simple.
Use the awards social media channels to raise your business profile, network online and connect with other local businesses.
- H&F Brilliant Business Awards on Facebook
- H&F Brilliant Business Awards on Twitter
- H&F Brilliant Business Awards on LinkedIn
Email Nicki.Burgess@lbhf.gov.uk or call 020 8753 5695.
Visit the H&F Brilliant Business Awards website.