Upstream is here to connect, support and shine a light on the science, tech and creative sectors based in Hammersmith & Fulham, to help them succeed in their goals.
Our approach is steered by feedback from local firms and entrepreneurs, led by the H&F Business Commission.
Read the H&F Business Commission’s Upstream report.
Here are some ways we can help your organisation.
Fostering professional connections
- Invitation-only roundtables (including life sciences and HR)
- Deep Tech Network
- Digital Creative Network West
- 1-1 advice where we help generate ideas and open up that address book
Convening organisations to solve common challenges together
- Invitation-only roundtables
- White City Employee Value Proposition (EVP) group to retain and attract talent
- Ad-hoc meetings to resolve local challenges
Creating social and serendipitous opportunities for the community to interact
- Science-Tech-Creative Mixers
- Regular meetups for employees
- C-suite drinks
Shining a light on innovative science, tech, creative organisations and signposting assets and amenities
- Speaking opportunities at events
- Monthly newsletters and social media channels
Hammersmith, Shepherds Bush and White City all have lab spaces, either currently available or due to come onstream.
Please get in touch with Upstream by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs, and they will send you in the right direction.
Visit the Upstream website to find out more about what they do.
You can also contact them at email@example.com to request assistance.