Contact the register office
The register office phone lines are extremely busy at the moment. Please direct all enquiries to our dedicated email addresses, along with a contact name and number so we can call you back.
For enquiries relating to a death or still-birth registration, including enquires from NHS trusts, the Coroner’s office and from the public please email email@example.com
For all other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book an appointment for birth or death registration
The register office is open in the Clockwork Building for pre-booked appointments only.
Our appointment system runs Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm. The easiest way to book an appointment is online. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com
Book an appointment for giving notice of marriage or civil partnership
In order to book a notice appointment please email your request along with your ceremony booking confirmation email and or supporting evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our 020 8753 2140 phone line is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 4.30pm.
- On the last Thursday of each month the phonlines will open at 11am because of staff training.
- Our out-of-hours emergencies number is 020 8748 8588 (open weekends, 9am to 12 noon).
H&F register office address:
- Clockwork Building, 45 Beavor Lane, Hammersmith, London W6 9AR
- Map showing the Clockwork Building
Please note there is no parking available at the register office. There is limited on-street parking but fees apply, please allow extra time for parking.
- A Text Relay Service for hearing impaired customers is available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- Please dial 18001 followed by the council switchboard number, 020 8748 3020.
- The register office is wheelchair accessible through our ground floor entrance on Beavor Lane.