Civil partnership certificate correction

If you find an error on a civil partnership certificate, it may be possible to correct it. This process is used when incorrect information is given unknowingly. A correction cannot be made in the case of an informant changing their mind about the information that was originally given.

Apply directly to the General Register Office as corrections can only be made by them. Please call them on 0300 123 1837.

Translate this website