Parks and open spaces in the borough are being maintained to the very highest of standards.
We have teamed up with one of the Britain's most highly-respected grounds maintenance companies to ensure they look beautiful all year round.
Idverde has a proven track record in delivering improvements to parks, open spaces and housing areas throughout the country. They currently provide services to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, and Southwark Council.
We are working closely with Idverde in order to bring our flagship parks to green flag standards, and the public will soon be able to see many improvements to the borough's parks and open spaces.
The contract with Idverde runs for seven years with an option to extend for another seven years subject to satisfactory performance.
Call grounds' maintenance: 020 8748 3020 or email email@example.com
Park management plans
- Ravenscourt Park (6.38mb pdf)
- Normand Park (3.44mb pdf)
- Frank Banfield Park (2.93mb pdf)
- Margravine Cemetery (4.51mb pdf)
- St Peter's Square (4.13mb pdf)
- South Park (5.29mb pdf)
- Hurlingham Park (4.76mb pdf)
- Norland North Open Space (3.42mb pdf)
- Hammersmith Park (6.67mb pdf)
- Shepherds Bush Green (6.27mb pdf)
- Brook Green (5.03mb pdf)