Chestertons Polo in the Park
Chestertons Polo in the Park is an annual event at Hurlingham Park. It brings together a dazzling combination of international polo and family entertainment to form an unforgettable day out.
Three days of matches will take place on Friday 7, Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 June 2019.
Residents living near Hurlingham Park will be entered into a first chance draw (Ballot Draw A).
The following streets are eligible for the Ballot Draw A free tickets:
- Alderville Road
- Ashington Road
- Bettridge Road
- Broomhouse Lane
- Broomhouse Road
- Cortayne Road
- Cristowe road
- Daisy Lane
- Dolby Road
- Edenhurst Avenue
- Ewald Road
- Foskett Road
- Grimston Road
- Hurlingham Gardens
- Hurlingham Road
- Hurlingham Walk
- Linver Road
- Melbray Mews
- Napier Avenue
- Peterborough Road (including Piper building)
- Ranelagh Gardens
- Ranelagh Avenue
- Sullivan Court
- Sullivan Road
Once Ballot Draw A has taken place, any remaining applicants from the identified streets will be re-entered into Ballot Draw B – for all Hammersmith & Fulham residents with borough postcodes. The remaining tickets will be distributed to borough schools.
How to apply
- applications will only be accepted by completing the online form
- applications will not be accepted by email
- those without internet access may apply on a postcard by writing to h&f events, The Annex, Pembroke Road W8 6PW
Ticket ballot – key dates
- Ballot opens on Friday 5 April at midday.
- Ballot closes on Monday 6 May at midday.
- Successful ticket winners will be notified by Wednesday 8 May via email (or phone to those without email) to confirm they have won the tickets.
- Successful ticket winners will be able to collect their tickets in person from Fulham Library SW6 from Thursday 9 May until the library closes on Saturday 1 June.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
Ticket ballot – general rules
- ONE application per household is permitted.
- Each household is eligible for four tickets only for ballot A and two tickets for ballot B.
- Tickets are for a variety of event days – and will be allocated for either Friday 7, Saturday 8 or Sunday 9 June. It is not possible to request tickets for specific days or seats, as they are chosen at random.
- Requests for free tickets from addresses other than those postcodes registered within the borough will not be entered into the Free Ticket Ballot draw.
- Applications will close at midday on Monday 6 May. Entries received after this date this date will not be put into the ballot.
- Entry into the Free Ticket Ballot does not automatically entitle applicants to tickets, but a place in the draw.
- Successful applicants are selected at random.
- Tickets should NOT be given as gifts. They are only valid for use by the original applicant (and their guest(s) where applicable).
- Free tickets are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, nor advertised for sale, anywhere.
- All ticket ballot applicants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Residents who are unsuccessful will still be able attend by purchasing full price tickets at www.ticketmaster.co.uk
- Successful applicants will be contacted by email to confirm they have been successful and that tickets will be available for collection in person from Fulham Library from 9 May until 1 June.
- Residents will be required to bring their copy of email confirmation or provide proof of address and sign for receipt of their tickets.
- Any tickets not collected by 1 June will be returned to the events team and offered to borough schools.
For information about the event see www.polointheparklondon.com