Chestertons Polo in the Park
An annual event at Hurlingham Park, this brings together a dazzling combination of international polo and family entertainment to form an unforgettable day out.
Three days of matches will now take place on Friday 4, Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September 2020.
Ticket ballot – key dates
- Ballot opens on Friday 3 July at midday.
- Ballot closes on Monday 3 August at midday.
Successful ticket winners will be notified via email (or phone to those without email) to confirm they have won the tickets. Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
Ticket ballot – general rules
- ONE application per household is permitted.
- Each household is eligible for four tickets only for ballot A and two tickets for ballot B.
- Tickets are for a variety of event days – and will be allocated for either of the 3 days the event is held. It is not possible to request tickets for specific days or seats, as they are chosen at random.
- Requests for free tickets from addresses other than those postcodes registered within the borough will not be entered into the Free Ticket Ballot draw.
- Applications will close at midday on Monday 3 August. Entries received after this date this date will not be put into the ballot.
- Entry into the Free Ticket Ballot does not automatically entitle applicants to tickets, but a place in the draw.
- Successful applicants are selected at random.
- Tickets should NOT be given as gifts. They are only valid for use by the original applicant (and their guests where applicable).
- Free tickets are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, nor advertised for sale, anywhere.
- All ticket ballot applicants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Residents who are unsuccessful will still be able attend by purchasing full price tickets on Ticketmaster.
How do I get my tickets?
- Winners will be notified by e-mail regarding the 2020 ticket allocation and collection process.
Residents living near Hurlingham Park are entered into a first chance draw (Ballot Draw A).
The following streets are eligible for the Ballot Draw A free tickets:
- Alderville Road
- Ashington Road
- Bettridge Road
- Broomhouse Lane
- Broomhouse Road
- Cortayne Road
- Cristowe road
- Daisy Lane
- Dolby Road
- Edenhurst Avenue
- Ewald Road
- Foskett Road
- Grimston Road
- Hurlingham Gardens
- Hurlingham Road
- Hurlingham Walk
- Linver Road
- Melbray Mews
- Napier Avenue
- Peterborough Road (including Piper building)
- Ranelagh Gardens
- Ranelagh Avenue
- Sulivan Court
- Sulivan Road
Once Ballot Draw A has taken place, any remaining applicants from the identified streets are re-entered into Ballot Draw B - for all Hammersmith & Fulham residents with borough postcodes. The remaining tickets are distributed to borough schools.
For information about the event visit the Polo in the park website.
The ballot for next years event will open in April 2021. Please make a note on your calendar to remind you to apply via the council website. Due to new data protection rules we will not be holding your email details for next years ballot.
The Polo in the Park e-mail address is for resident ballot purposes only, and will not be monitored until the ballot opens again in April 2021.