Chestertons Polo in the Park
Chestertons Polo in the Park is an annual event at Hurlingham Park. It brings together a dazzling combination of international polo and family entertainment to form an unforgettable day out.
Three days of matches will take place on Friday 8, Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 June 2018.
Residents living near Hurlingham Park will be entered into a first chance draw (Ballot Draw A) and are eligible for 800 free tickets.
The following streets are eligible for the Ballot Draw A free tickets:
- Alderville Road
- Ashington Road
- Bettridge Road
- Broomhouse Lane
- Broomhouse Road
- Cortayne Road
- Cristowe road
- Daisy Lane
- Dolby Road
- Edenhurst Avenue
- Ewald Road
- Foskett Road
- Grimston Road
- Hurlingham Gardens
- Hurlingham Road
- Hurlingham Walk
- Linver Road
- Melbray Mews
- Napier Avenue
- Peterborough Road (including Piper building)
- Ranelagh Gardens
- Ranelagh Avenue
- Sullivan Court
- Sullivan Road
Once Ballot Draw A has taken place and 800 tickets allocated, any remaining applicants from the identified streets will be re-entered into Ballot Draw B for 960 free tickets – for all Hammersmith & Fulham residents with borough postcodes. The remaining tickets will be distributed to borough schools.
How to apply
The ballot closed at midday on Tuesday 8 May.
Ticket ballot – key dates
- Ballot opened on Friday March 30 at midnight
- Ballot closed on Tuesday May 8 at midday.
- Successful ticket winners will be notified by 10 May via email (or phone to those without email) to confirm they have won the tickets.
- Successful ticket winners will be able to collect their tickets in person from Fulham Library SW6 from May 15 until June 1.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified
Ticket ballot – general rules
- ONE application per household is permitted.
- Each household is eligible for four tickets only.
- Tickets are for a variety of event days – and will be allocated for either Friday 8, Saturday 9 or Sunday 10 June. It is not possible to request tickets for specific days or seats, as they are chosen at random.
- Requests for free tickets from addresses other than those postcodes registered within the borough will not be entered into the Free Ticket Ballot draw.
- Applications will close at midday on Tuesday 8 May. Entries postmarked after this date or messages/calls received after this date will not be put into the ballot.
- Entry into the Free Ticket Ballot does not automatically entitle applicants to tickets, but a place in the draw.
- Successful applicants are selected at random.
- Tickets should NOT be given as gifts. They are only valid for use by the original applicant (and their guest(s) where applicable).
- Free tickets are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, nor advertised for sale, anywhere.
- All ticket ballot applicants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Residents who are unsuccessful will still be able attend by purchasing full price tickets at www.ticketmaster.co.uk
- Successful applicants will be contacted by email to confirm they have been successful and that tickets will be available for collection in person from Fulham Library from May 15 until June 1.
- Residents will be required to bring their copy of email confirmation or provide proof of address and sign for receipt of their tickets.
- Any tickets not collected by June 4 will be returned to the events team and offered to borough schools.
We will update these documents with 2018 information soon.