Local council elections will be taking place on Thursday 5 May.
At this election, H&F Council will need hundreds of people to help us with a variety of jobs.
We are particularly looking for people to work on the count at 3 Shortlands in Hammersmith on Thursday 5 May from 9pm.
We are looking for local residents and council staff who can demonstrate:
- good communication skills
- an ability to relate to people
- an awareness of, and sensitivity to, cultural diversity
- an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- a professional and politically neutral manner.
If you'd like to work with us on these elections, please fill in the online application form.
Register to vote – it’s quick and easy
To vote in the upcoming local elections, you need to registered by 14 April. Click here to register – it only takes five minutes.
Want to read more news stories like this? Subscribe to our weekly e-news bulletin.