Planning briefs for secondary schools
The planning briefs for the following schools were adopted during 2009/10. They set out in broad terms the opportunities and constraints of the sites, and outline the council's planning policies that would need to be followed when drawing up specific proposals for works to these school sites.
Please note that since the planning briefs were produced the UDP and SPGs have been replaced by the Core Strategy and the Development Management Local Plan and the Planning Guidance SPD have been adopted.
- Cambridge Grove School (June 2009)
- Sacred Heart High School (June 2009)
- Phoenix School campus incorporating the Bryony Centre (June 2009)
- Fulham Cross Girl's School (February 2010)
- Henry Compton School (February 2010)
- Hurlingham and Chelsea School (February 2010)
- Lady Margaret School (February 2010)
- London Oratory School (February 2010)
- William Morris Sixth Form (February 2010)
- Woodlane High School (February 2010)
For more information and to request a copy of the planning brief please email firstname.lastname@example.org.