On 19 March 2012 the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham (LBHF) adopted the Earls Court and West Kensington Joint Supplementary Planning Document (SPD).
The SPD has been produced in partnership with the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea (RBKC) and Mayor of London (GLA), supplementing policies in the borough’s Core Strategies and the Mayor’s London Plan. Its adoption makes the SPD a material consideration in the determination of planning applications within the Opportunity Area.
The drafting of the SPD has been informed by a series of consultations. The following links provide greater detail on these consultations and how they have informed the drafting of the final SPD.
Statement of Consultation
Reports required by Regulation 17 (1) (b) of the Town and Country Planning (Local Development) (England) Regulations 2004 (as amended), identifying the various stages of consultation that have been undertaken by the authorities in relation to the Opportunity Area and providing a summary of comments raised as part of these consultations.
Statement of Consultation (307kb pdf)
Revised Draft Consultation Summary Report (5.4kb pdf)
Preliminary Consultation Summary Report (3.7mb pdf)
Preliminary Consultation Summary Report Appendix 1 (435kb pdf)
Preliminary Consultation Summary Report Appendix 2 (342kb pdf)
Consultation Response Schedules
A series of schedules setting out the consultee comments received during the November-December 2011 consultation and officers responses to these comments.
Consultation Summary Report (3.4mb pdf)
A report required by Regulation 18 (4) (b) of the Town and Country Planning (Local Development) (England) Regulations 2004 (as amended), providing a summary of the November-December 2011 consultation, the key issues and themes raised by consultees and how these have informed the drafting of the final SPD.
The SPD is also supported by the following evidence papers:
- The Sustainability Appraisal (1.5MB pdf)
- Sustainability Appraisal Statement of Compliance (328kb pdf)
- The Equality Impact Assessment (1.2MB pdf)
- The Character Area Analysis (8MB pdf)
- The Townscape and Visual Analysis (6.8MB pdf)
- The Edge Conditions Study (1.4MB pdf)
- The Development Capacity Scenarios (9MB pdf)
- The Office Study 2011 (3.9MB pdf)
- The Retail Need Assessment 2010 (4.7MB pdf)
- The Ecological Aspirations Report 2010 (5.6MB pdf)
- The Decentralised Energy Feasibility Study 2011 (6.8MB pdf)
- The Estates Regeneration Economic Appraisal 2011 (948KB pdf)
- The Transport Study Review (878KB pdf)
- The Transport Review Glossary (pdf 84kb)
- The Viability Review (126KB pdf)
The comments received as part of the November-December 2011 consultation have led to a number of changes to the SPD and supporting documents. The following link takes you to a separate webpage providing track changed and highlighted versions of the documents that have been amended in response to comments raised in the November-December 2011 consultation.
If you wish to contact the project team please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8753 3317 (for LBHF enquiries) or 020 7361 2092 (for RBKC enquiries).