Jobs at the council
The benefits of working for H&F:
- very competitive pay rates
- access to the Local Government Pensions Scheme
- generous annual leave entitlement
- cycle to work scheme
- childcare voucher scheme
- employee discount scheme
- flexible working options including flexi time, job sharing, compressed hours and term-time working
- employee volunteering scheme
- employee assistance programme
- excellent learning & development opportunities
- performance management and career progression support.
Our aim is to make you feel welcome as part of an organisation that works together to make life better for residents. If you enjoy coming to work for the right reasons then our service will benefit from your hard work and loyalty.
We are currently recruiting town planners in all areas of the planning service. Please visit our external planning recruitment site to see the jobs available and apply.
Information about teacher recruitment including newly qualified teachers (NQTs)
Equal opportunities statement
If you have any questions, please call us:
0345 600 3916
We give people on our redeployment list priority for vacant posts during the recruitment process and before any other applicant. This does not breach any employment law. All organisations have a duty to offset any compulsory redundancies as a result of reorganisation or restructure of the workforce.