Jobs at the council
In Hammersmith & Fulham, we take a different perspective on local government. We want to be the best council in the country. And that means doing things differently to what's gone before. So we're looking for people who understand our vision and share our view of the world.
We believe councils can radically change people's lives for the better, particularly when they give a real say to their residents in designing services and developing policies. That's what drives our relentless search for better ways of working.
Within the H&F Vision, we have five priority values:
- Building shared prosperity
- Creating a compassionate council
- Doing things with local residents, not to them
- Being ruthlessly financially efficient
- Taking pride in H&F.
We care for the poeple who work for us. We want them to feel their days with us are the very best in their careers.
We believe that supporting people to grow and achieve is good for everyone.
So if you share our vaues and are excited by our vision, we'd love to hear from you.
The benefits of working for H&F:
- very competitive pay rates
- access to the Local Government Pensions Scheme
- competitive annual leave entitlement
- cycle to work scheme
- employee discount scheme
- flexible working options including flexi time, job sharing, compressed hours and term-time working
- employee volunteering scheme
- employee assistance programme
- excellent learning & development opportunities
- performance management and career progression support.
Our HR privacy notice
Moving On recruitment
Whether you are an experienced professional or just excited by our vision to create a council that is compassionate, caring yet commercial and innovative, please visit our recruitment microsite for exciting opportunities and to find out more about the Moving On Programme.
Information about teacher recruitment including newly qualified teachers (NQTs)
Equal opportunities statement
If you have any questions, please call us:
0345 600 3916
We give people on our redeployment list priority for vacant posts during the recruitment process and before any other applicant. This does not breach any employment law. All organisations have a duty to offset any compulsory redundancies as a result of reorganisation or restructure of the workforce.