The Advice Centre
338 Uxbridge Road, London W12 7LL
We offer a range of services for borough residents looking for work as well as advice services provided by Hammersmith & Fulham Citizens Advice.
We are open every weekday from 10am to 5pm for general information and advice. Please call for an appointment:
020 7385 1322
Hammersmith & Fulham Citizens Advice
For general advice services, including debt and welfare benefits advice.
- For any new problem (except debt): 0300 330 1162 (10am-4pm)
- For new enquiries about debt only: 020 3137 6295 (10am-3pm)
- If you are already being helped with a problem and you wish to contact your advisor: 020 7386 9068 (10am-3pm)
Visit us at the Advice Centre – address and opening hours above.
By post: Avonmore Library and Neighbourhood Centre, 7 North End Road, West Kensington, London W14 8TG.
The centre has:
- street level access, with level access throughout the ground floor
- full wheelchair toilet facilities
- an induction loop at reception
Other advice centres
If you have a debt with Hammersmith & Fulham Council such as council tax arrears or housing benefit overpayments, contact:
St Paul’s Money Advice Centre
Queen Caroline Street
020 8746 5265
If you were a case client at the advice centre before September 2010 and want a copy of your file please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address. We only keep files for six-and-a-half years.