The Advice Centre
338 Uxbridge Road, London W12 7LL
We offer a range of services for borough residents looking for work as well as advice services provided by Hammersmith & Fulham Citizens Advice Bureau.
We are open every weekday from 10am to 5pm for general information and advice. Please call for an appointment:
020 7385 1322
Looking for work? Work Ladder at the Advice Centre can help.
If you are unemployed or working and/or studying under 16 hours a week and live in Hammersmith & Fulham, take the first step:
Work Ladder offers:
- Personalised one-to-one support
Careers advice and support from IAG trained staff including advice and help with searching and applying for jobs, CVs and application forms and preparing for an interview.
- Regular jobs and opportunities e-bulletin
Access to job vacancies and information on training and support.
- Support with benefits advice, money management skills support and employment rights advice from our partners, Hammersmith & Fulham Citizens Advice Bureau.
This includes in-work benefit calculations, financial planning and one-to-one debt advice and support.
For more information email: email@example.com.
Or register online at www.tendis.org/workladder.
For information on all Hammersmith & Fulham CAB services - in-work benefit, financial planning and one-to-one debt advice and support - contact firstname.lastname@example.org or see the CAB’s website, www.hfcab.org.uk.
Hammersmith & Fulham Citizens Advice Bureau
For general advice services, including debt and welfare benefits advice.
- For any new problem (except debt): 0300 330 1162 (10am-4pm)
- For new enquiries about debt only: 020 3137 6295 (10am-3pm)
- If you are already being helped with a problem and you wish to contact your advisor: 020 7386 9068 (10am-3pm)
Visit us at the Advice Centre – address and opening hours above.
By post: Avonmore Library and Neighbourhood Centre, 7 North End Road, West Kensington, London W14 8TG.
The centre has:
- street level access, with level access throughout the ground floor
- full wheelchair toilet facilities
- an induction loop at reception
Other advice centres
If you have a debt with Hammersmith & Fulham Council such as council tax arrears or housing benefit overpayments, contact:
St Paul’s Money Advice Centre
Queen Caroline Street
020 8746 5265
If you were a case client at the advice centre before September 2010 and want a copy of your file please email email@example.com with your full name and address. We only keep files for six-and-a-half years.