Join us at the Residents’ Voice forum on Tuesday 9 July 2019 from 7pm in the Small Hall, Hammersmith Town Hall. This interactive and engaging session will focus on the new repairs service and your thoughts on how things are going after nearly three months since the new arrangements are in place.
We want to hear what has been going well, what needs to be improved, and what we can do differently.
The aims of the Residents’ Voice are to:
- help us understand your priorities for service improvements and community development
- work with you on wider housing-related issues in the borough in response to government policies and consultations
- focus on outputs and actions
- be an interactive, engaging, and informal way to get involved.
Residents’ Voice forums take place 2-4 times a year.
- Meetings are held at Hammersmith Town Hall.
- Attend as and when you can.
- Open to all council housing residents - from street properties, small blocks, sheltered housing, and estates.
- Meetings last for up to two hours and you can discuss issues that directly have an impact on you, with any of the officers, by attending the housing surgery before the meeting.
If you'd like to know more, please see our factsheet (pdf 727KB) .
Resident Involvement Team
020 8753 6652