The aims of the Residents’ Voice are to:
- help us understand your priorities for service improvements and community development
- work with you on wider housing-related issues in the borough in response to government policies and consultations
- focus on outputs and actions
- be an interactive, engaging, and informal way to get involved.
Residents’ Voice forums take place 2-4 times a year. Previous sessions have focussed on the repairs service, defending council homes, and your neighbourhood. To find out more about previous meetings, please visit our Residents’ Voice page on the Get Involved Hub:
- Meetings are held online
- Attend as and when you can.
- Open to all council housing residents - from street properties, small blocks, sheltered housing, and estates.
- Meetings last for up to two hours
If you'd like to know more, please see our factsheet (pdf 727KB) .
Resident Involvement Team
020 8753 6652