The aims of the Residents’ Voice are to:
- help us understand your priorities for service improvements and community development
- work with you on wider housing-related issues in the borough in response to government policies and consultations
- focus on outputs and actions
- be an interactive, engaging, and informal way to get involved.
Residents’ Voice forums take place several times a year. Previous sessions have focussed on the repairs service, defending council homes, and your neighbourhood.
- Meetings are usually held online on Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
- Attend as and when you can.
- Open to all council housing residents - from street properties, small blocks, sheltered housing, and estates.
- Meetings last for up to two hours.
Interested in joining us at a future forum?
Sign up to get involved with Residents’ Voice or other resident involvement groups.
Get Involved Hub
Residents’ Voice members can view meeting minutes, presentations and group discussion chats on the Get Involved Hub - Residents’ Voice forum.
Contact the resident involvement team on 020 8753 6652 or email GetInvolved@lbhf.gov.uk