Repairs working group (RWG)
Help us to monitor and continually improve every day and emergency repairs and planned maintenance.
The repairs working group (RWG) works closely with H&F Maintenance, and has a focus on performance, the delivery of high quality services and excellent standards.
The aims of the repairs working group are to:
- operate on behalf of tenants and leaseholders to make sure that we provide a responsive repairs service and planned and capital works programmes that meet residents’ needs
- monitor and review performance targets and resident satisfaction for repairs and major works
- examine the evidence of good and bad practice, and make recommendations for service improvements
- review and monitor the effectiveness of the consultation processes across repairs and major works.
For more information view the repairs working group terms of reference.
- 8 meetings a year, usually held at 3 Shortlands in Hammersmith.
- You will be asked to become a member of the group and make a commitment of at least 12 months.
- You need to be able to spare at least 3 hours per month, 8 times a year.
Interested in joining us?
Sign up to get involved with the repairs working group or other resident involvement groups.
Get Involved Hub
Group members can view meeting minutes, presentations and group discussion chats on the Get Involved Hub - repairs working group forum.
Contact the resident involvement team on 020 8753 6652 or email GetInvolved@lbhf.gov.uk