Repairs working group (RWG)
Help us to monitor and continually improve every day and emergency repairs and planned maintenance. The repairs working group works closely with H&F Maintenance, and has a focus on performance, the delivery of high quality services and excellent standards.
The aims of the repairs working group are to:
- operate on behalf of tenants and leaseholders to make sure that we provide a responsive repairs service and planned and capital works programmes that meet residents’ needs;
- monitor and review performance targets and resident satisfaction for repairs and major works;
- examine the evidence of good and bad practice, and make recommendations for service improvements;
- review and monitor the effectiveness of the consultation processes across repairs and major works.
- 8 meetings a year, usually held at 3 Shortlands in Hammersmith.
- You will be asked to become a member of the group and make a commitment of at least 12 months.
- You need to be able to spare at least 3 hours per month, 8 times a year.
If you'd like to know more, please see our RWG factsheet (pdf 727KB).
Interested in joining us?
Resident Involvement Team:
020 8753 6652