Become a ‘reader’ and review our draft documents to make sure that they are well written and fit for purpose.
Documents would be circulated via email, online or in the post, which means you do not have to attend regular meetings making this one of the easiest ways for you to have your say.
If you join a group we will ask you to review draft documents to:-
- help us to check if the message is clear
- tell us if the content is too much or too little
- let us know if the graphics and images work
- help us to get the style and tone right
- help to make communications better for all council housing residents
We will provide you with a summary of the feedback that we receive for each reading group task that you undertake.
If you'd like to know more, please see our factsheet (pdf 187KB).
Contact the resident involvement team
Resident Involvement Team
020 8753 6652