Involving residents in housing staff recruitment
We want to involve residents in the recruitment of housing staff, particularly those that work closely with residents.
Our reasons for doing this are that we want to:
- recruit staff who reflect the council's ethos and commitment to working in partnership with our residents,
- increase transparency in the recruitment process,
- recognise and welcome resident experience.
- Membership is for a period of two years with a review after two years.
- Recruitment is for permanent members of housing staff roles that work closely with residents.
- Training and development will be provided.
- Residents will be invited to take part on a rota basis.
If you'd like to know more, please see:
- Involving residents in housing staff recruitment - factsheet (pdf)
- Involving residents in permanent housing staff recruitment - policy (pdf)
- Involving residents in permanent housing staff recruitment - resident recruitment pack (pdf)
Resident Involvement Team:
020 8753 6652