This page shows the main housing policies that are relevant for residents to understand how officers make decisions and undertake their roles.
Many of these policies will have been developed and co-produced with residents.
- Resident Expenses Policy (pdf 155KB)
- Secure Bicycle Storage Policy (to come)
- A policy is a set of ideas or plans that is used as a basis for making decisions and is a system of guidelines to reach the intended outcomes.
- Policies are reviewed on an annual basis.
- Officers will often work to procedures and processes that sit below the main policy.
Interested getting involved?
Sign up to get involved and work with us in a wide range of ways.
Contact the resident involvement team on 020 8753 6652 or email GetInvolved@lbhf.gov.uk