Genuinely affordable homes
Building shared prosperity
We’re on course to deliver the largest number of genuinely affordable homes for residents in a decade.
We want residents to benefit as we bring new investment and growth to the borough. We don’t want anyone to be left behind.
To date, we’ve secured more than 1,400 genuinely affordable homes in the borough at zero cost to taxpayers. How have we done this? We’ve got tough with property developers and won a record £310million to build genuinely affordable homes for our residents.
Find out how you can register for our Home Buy scheme.
Read more about the new homes underway in White City, Hammersmith, Fulham and Shepherds Bush.
Homes sweet homes
- Seventy-two new and improved affordable homes for H&F residents in West Kensington
A West Kensington street has been revitalised, offering 72 new and improved homes for borough residents – all at an affordable rent.
- H&F Council secures 146 new genuinely affordable homes in south Fulham
Hammersmith & Fulham Council has secured 146 new genuinely affordable homes in south Fulham for residents struggling with spiralling property prices.
- 646 new genuinely affordable homes agreed at Gasworks for Fulham residents
Hammersmith & Fulham Council has secured 646 new genuinely affordable homes in south Fulham to help residents struggling to afford to stay in the borough.
- Work begins on another 427 new homes for residents in White City, along with a new park
The genuinely affordable homes help fulfil the council’s promise to deliver for local residents who want to get their feet on the property ladder.
- Local residents to get first call on 89 new Westfield homes in White City
Eighty-nine local residents and families will benefit from new genuinely affordable homes in White City, just a stone’s throw from Europe’s biggest shopping mall.
- See the latest plans to revitalise the western end of King Street
Take a look at the latest proposals to build a new cinema and genuinely affordable homes in the western end of King Street.
- Work starts on 14 new homes in Emlyn Gardens for Shepherds Bush residents
- Hundreds of new homes planned for EdCity education hub and former M&S warehouse site in White City
- Work begins to build 30 new homes near North End Road in Fulham
- Forty-five new homes to be built on Lavender Court hostel site in White City
- New homes at Edith Summerskill House and Watermeadow Court in Fulham