H&F My Account has changed
You'll need to register in the new My Account
We can’t migrate your account details into the new system so your old My Account log in details won't work in the new system. You'll need to register for a new account and re-link the services you have linked in the current My Account. We are sorry about this and realise it's inconvenient but we are here to support you through this process.
For help with registering see How to register
All the links across the H&F website have been redirected to the new My Account.
Once you have linked your council tax, rents or benefits accounts you will able to see a summary of your account and your payment history as usual.
Registering in the new My Account will enable you to do all the things you are used to doing in the current My Account including:
- manage your council tax account
- set up a direct debit for your council tax
- tell us you are moving
- manage your housing benefit or council tax support account
- manage your housing rents account
- apply to join the housing register
- apply for highways licences, premises licences and temporary event notices
- report and track issues such as graffiti, abandoned vehicles, dumped rubbish, dog fouling, noise pollution, trading standards issues and much more
This is only the beginning. We will be adding new features throughout the year.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need support with using the new My Account.
Tell us what you think
Now that the new system is up and running, we are keen to hear from you about your experience. Your feedback will help us make improvements to the services you use online.
You can send your feedback to us by using the smiley faces at the bottom of all our webpages or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org