H&F advice centre
h&f advice brings together in one location the initial points of contact for adult and children's social care and housing.
Normal opening hours
Mon to Fri, 9am-5pm
020 8753 4198
email@example.com for adult and children's social care
firstname.lastname@example.org for housing
These e-mail addresses are not secure and should not be used be used to send personal or confidential information. A secure alternative can be provided upon request by emailing email@example.com for housing and firstname.lastname@example.org for social care data
Ground Floor, 145-155 King Street,
Hammersmith, W6 9XY
Nearest tube stations Hammersmith or Ravenscourt Park
Buses: 27, 266, 267, H91, 190, 391
The office is wheelchair accessible and has a portable hearing loop.
Our customer information officers will help to resolve your enquiries on the following.
Information about housing support can be found on our housing web pages
- Advice and information about housing options
- Finding and keeping a home in or out of the borough
- Sheltered housing to support people independently
- Accessible housing for people with disabilities
- Housing register applications and enquires
- Occupational therapy and adaptations to support people to live independently
Adult social care services
Information about adult social care can be found on our People First website
- Advice and information on social care services for adults aged 18 and over
- Safeguarding adults who are vulnerable to abuse from others
- Occupational therapy and social work services to support people to live independently in the community as long as possible
- Registrations for residents living with permanent disability
- Financial assistance with funeral arrangements, carers and emergency payments
Children and family care
For information, support and advice, see Children and family care.
- Child protection and safeguarding
- Adoption and fostering
- Early help for families