- are larger than mice with thick tails
- usually live outside
- have kidney bean or raisin size droppings which are elongated
Home treatments for rats
An adult must be present throughout each visit. Treatments typically involve:
- up to three visits, one week apart
- laying baits along any rats runs and in the drainage system (if required)
- information on the bait we have used, where they are, and if you need to take any special precautions
- taking measures to protect children and pets
Preventing rat infestations
To prevent rats from entering your home, you must:
- fix any holes in your home
- remove external sources of food such as fallen apples, pears, bird food or even water
- clear old furnishings, wood and overgrowth
- keep all refuse in your 'wheelie' bin and always close the lid
- keep compost in a secure bin
Noises from the loft are often caused by squirrels or birds, rather than rats or mice.
Book pest control
For queries about bookings and for payments please call 020 8753 1081.
Or email email@example.com
Our opening times are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).