Reducing carbon emissions helps the environment and saves money. Simple changes can make our homes, schools, workplaces and local services more energy efficient.
We are committed to doing everything we can to improve our energy efficiency and reduce our carbon footprint. In 2007 we signed up for the Nottingham Declaration on Climate Change which commits us to actively tackling climate change and reducing our carbon emissions.
We also support the Climate Change Act 2008 which is the UK framework to improve carbon management.
Fulham Town Centre Ultra-Low Emission Supplier Directory
As part of the DEFRA-funded Clean Air Villages programme, H&F and Cross River Partnership are excited to launch the online ultra-low emission supplier directory for Fulham.
The directory lists businesses operating in and around Fulham that deliver using vehicles that are ultra-low emission, from cargo bikes to electric vehicles. Fulham Town Centre Ultra-Low Emmission Supplier Directory
It also supports the Mayor of London’s Ultra Low Emission Zone that came into effect in April 2019 and will be expanded to include H&F in October 2021.
Advice from other sources
- See GOV.UK advice for cutting your household energy bills.
- For more information about saving energy at home visit the Energy Saving Trust website and the greener living guide.
- Look for useful information on your energy supplier’s website.
- Work out your carbon footprint with the WWF carbon footprint calculator.
- For more information, read a quick guide to climate change or the Met Office's Climate Change FAQs with clear and concise answers.