Hammersmith & Fulham parks police provide a reassuring uniformed presence across all our parks and open spaces.
The team consists of 2 sergeants and 12 constables currently based in South Park, Fulham.
All officers have powers within the parks to enforce bye-laws and a duty to help keep the parks safe and welcoming places for everyone to enjoy.
The parks police service is part of our environment department.
We work closely with the Metropolitan Police to reduce crime and anti-social behaviour problems in all H&F's parks and open spaces.
Parks police duties include:
- high visibility uniform patrolling on foot, bicycle and vehicle
- enforcing bye-laws and public space protection orders
- the prevention and detection of crime
- dealing with anti-social behaviour
- working with residents and stakeholders to problem-solve local issues quickly and effectively
- security at events such as the Boat Race, council firework displays and Remembrance Day ceremonies
- lost property in parks
- locking major parks in the evening.
We provide a service 365 days a year from 10am to 10pm in the summer months, and 8am to 8pm in the winter months.
In an emergency please dial 999.
To contact the parks police please call 020 8753 5999 or contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about parks in the UK visit GOV.UK to find your local park.