An open call for evidence – Parks Commission
Parks Commission consultation deadline for comments has been extended to 21 June 2020
A message from Tim Prager, Chair of the H&F Parks Commission, about an open call for evidence to inform the Parks Commission’s findings and recommendations to the council.
The Hammersmith & Fulham Parks Commission is a resident-led commission which is trying to develop a new vision for the parks, open spaces and cemeteries in the borough.
The Leader of the council has asked us to draw up a new strategy to help residents and visitors benefit more from our local parks.
We would like you to tell us how you think we can improve our open spaces.
- Which parks and open spaces do you use regularly?
- How do you use these spaces (for instance, to walk, to bring your children to the playground, to play sport, to sit and think, for picnics)?
- How do you think we could improve the parks and open spaces you use?
- What is the best way to involve local people in the decisions made about our parks?
- How do you think the council can ensure that a diverse group of people make decisions about our parks?
Please submit your thoughts, views and proposals to us online by Sunday 21 June:
If you have any further questions please email Peter Smith.
We look forward to hearing from you.