Have your say


Take part in a consultation

Search for new consultations and check previous consultation results.

Find out more about consultations.


Make a complaint online

For information on specific types of complaints see:


Information about elections and voting.

Take part in the democratic process

Come along to a council meeting, send us a petition, organise a deputation or ask a question at a full council meeting.

Find out how you can take part in the democratic process.

Tenant and leaseholder involvement

Find out more about resident involvement in decisions about housing services.

Health and social care resident involvement

Have your say on local health and social care services through H&F Healthwatch.

Youth involvement

Are you under 18? Want to have more say? Make your voice heard:

Report fraud

Find out how to report benefit and housing fraud.

Fraud by council staff or other kinds of fraud

To report any other kinds of fraud, please contact:

Corporate Anti-Fraud Service
Hammersmith and Fulham Council
4th floor Hammersmith Town Hall
King Street
London W6 9JU

Tel: 020 8753 1273
Email: CAFS@lbhf.gov.uk


If you’re unhappy with the way we’ve dealt with your complaint you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman.