Clerking services for school admission appeals
We now offer academies and free schools an administrative and clerking service for admission appeals.
The level of service provided can be tailored to suit your school’s individual requirements. It typically includes a complete package of end-to-end support, from receipt and acknowledgment of appeal forms, coordination of the panel arrangements, liaison with parents, panel members and the school and circulation of hearing papers, through to the clerking of the hearing and the issue of decision letters.
We have a wealth of experience in education appeals and currently arrange and clerk hearings for all community schools in the borough, as well as a number of free schools and academies.
The benefits we offer include:
- clerks specifically trained in education appeals law and practice, with experience of managing more than 500 appeals
- the reassurance of services and procedures which have been fully tested and validated. We have an exemplary record on complaints to the ombudsman and provide full support to schools if a complaint about a panel does arise
- access to a large pool of fully trained and experienced panel members
- a competitive and flexible pricing structure designed to suit the individual needs of each school, taking into account size and volume of appeals
- access to a neutral venue.
If you would be interested in discussing the service, contact Bathsheba Mall on 020 8753 5758 or email at Bathsheba.Mall@lbhf.gov.uk.